Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pick a Pumpkin, Pumpkin!

Do you ever have those weekends that fly by? Well this weekend did that for me. It was filled with friends, drinks, and good food. Oh and lots of pumpkins!


 On Saturday a bunch of friends came over and we made brunch. It was one of those meals where everyone brought one or two ingredients that they already had and we managed to make something delicious. We ended up making breakfast burritos and mimosas (sorry that there aren't any pictures but by the time the food was ready we were all starving and didn't want to deal with taking pictures!)
After brunch we decided that this was the day to go to the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day; blue skies and hardly any clouds in the sky. We trekked out to Sauvie Island (one of my favorite places in Portland) to find our pumpkins. We ate corn on the cob, pet pigs, took pictures, and spent the afternoon searching for the perfect pumpkin or two. Overall it was a great day.



Now that I have my pumpkins I need to figure out what I want to carve. I think I might try to carve a cat face. Do you know what you are going to carve in your pumpkins yet? 

Hope you had a great weekend! 
xx C



No comments:

Post a Comment