Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome to Snowlandia!

Happy Saturday everyone-

On Thursday evening something magical happened, it snowed! Not the normal Portland "there are a few flurries falling from the sky, everyone take cover!" type of deal that we normally experience. It really snowed!
Like it hasn't stopped snowing for more than a few hours for the past three days.
Like there are MULTIPLE inches of snow on the ground.
Like I had a for-real snow day on Friday.
Like I'm happy I have a Subaru currently.
It's feeling very winter-wonderlandy here currently, and I love it! These past few days have been made of very happy memories
     -being snowed in at Matts and celebrating by walking to the closest grocery store to get supplies for dinner
     -brunch with my best friends on Friday morning (don't worry mom, I drove very slowly!)
     -going for snowy walks with Matt
     -teaching him how to make snow angels
     -finally having time to cook a few recipes that I have been meaning to try (why is it that being snowed in makes you constantly hungry?).
Either way this weekend has been perfect. It has given me a break from reality in all of its snow covered glory. Here are some snapshots from the past few days:
-xxC  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment