Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Nails

Base coat: Essie's "East Hampton Cottage: // *Hearts: Butter London's "the old bill" and "fiddlesticks"

Don't get me wrong- I love cooking school but one of the things I miss the most is being able to paint my nails. We aren't allowed to at school because the polish could chip and go into the food and who wants to be eating nail polish chips is their mashed potatoes or salad? No one. This being said I have been known to paint my nails almost as soon and I get home on Friday and wait until just before bed on Sunday before I take the polish off. I love having my nails painted; I like the fact that it adds some color and it also means I am much less likely to bite my nails if they are painted. I am looking forward to valentine's day as another excuse to paint my nails. This past weekend, while being cooped up in my house because of the snow, I became restless and decided to paint my nails. This is what I came up with and I think I might redo it for this weekend!

*To make the hearts I used a toothpick because it allowed me to have a little bit more control than the polish brush.

What are some of your ideas for Valentine's day?

-xxC
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment